Heat recovery ventilation unit HRU-PremAIR is a modern device with 350 / 450 or 500 m3/h air flow @ 100 Pa!!
Unit is made from cutting edge materials - PET or aluminim heat exchanger and EPP self-supporting casing. The device operation is controlled by an advanced PCB with wireless communication between control panels and sensors. IN addition, the
HRU-PremAIR can be connected to the Internet and controlled by an mobile application.
HRU-PremAIR-450 is certified by Passive House Institute and can be used as a certified component in passive houses.
Key performance features:
• Heat recovery:
HRU-PremAIR-350 - up to 92,9%
HRU-PremAIR-450 - up to 93,4%
HRU-PremAIR-500 - up to 82,6%
• Certified heat exchanger from PET with high performance (Eurovent Certification) and hygienic compliance with DIN EN ISO 846 standard
• Hi-tech modern casing made of Expanded Polypropylene - EPP
• High mechanical resistance
• High thermal and acoustic insulation
• Modulated by-pass
• Free-cooling and Free-heating functions
• Performance tested according to EN 13141-7 standard
• Complies with ErP2018
• Wall mounting racks and feet included
• Replaceable duct connections
• Wireless control through mobile application or web browser
• Remote control possible by any CO2 or RH wireless sensor
• Light weight construction – only 32 kg!
• POLISH product