Dampers are made in diameter range from 80 mm to 630 mm of galvanized, aluminium and acid-resistant sheet.
- Regulating damper DAR/DARL passes about 30% of air with a possibility of full opening of a duct.
- Shut off damper DAS/DASL stops about 95% of air during full closing stage.
- Airtight damper DAT/DATL enables full closing of a duct and in connection with a servomotor with a return spring it acts as a closing flap.
- Sliding dampers GK/GKL enables cleaning of ventilation installations.
- Iris type dampers GBL enable a stepless adjustment of air jet - they are equipped with a connector for a measuring device.
- By-pass dampers DATVTL or DATATL are used for intaking air into a system from two sources such as a wall mounted air intake grille and an air exchanger.
Dampers are used to ventilation systems.